- IDENTIFICATION DATA AND DATA CONTROLLER
Owner: INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU.
CIF: B61310603 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 29.641, folio 154, H.B 158.150. Insc. 1st.
- Telephone: 933 998 566
- Email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal, domiciliary, and any other type of data provided by our clients / users / interested parties, being treated the data of the user house manually or automatically. The data are processed for the following purposes: to provide information to interested parties about our products and services, management of the demands of products and services and information from customers and suppliers.
According to the purposes, the categories of data that we treat are the following:
- Personal contact information (name, surname, address, email, telephone…)
- Academic and professional data
- Economic, financial, banking, salary data.
- STORAGE TIME, SECURITY MEASURES AND COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA.
Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked to the person in charge and will be treated exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke your consent, in the appropriate cases. Once disassociated from the person in charge, if necessary, your personal data will be kept blocked for the periods provided by law.
INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU guarantees the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services, having adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security.
For the provision of its services, management of the same and compliance with the applicable regulations, INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU may communicate personal data to: (1) Public Administrations competent in the sector of activity of the person in charge, (2) Banks and financial institutions for service needs, in the cases legally provided to (3) Security Forces or Bodies and (4 ) to data processors, where this is necessary for the provision of the service.
- LEGITIMACY TO PROCESS YOUR DATA
The legal basis that legitimizes INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU to process your data is:
- The consent of the person concerned
- The execution of a contract
- Compliance with a legal obligation, whether it is tax, commercial, money laundering, protection of personal data, general product security, etc. As well as complying with requirements of Public Administrations, Judicial Bodies and Security Forces and Bodies.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
The user / client may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, and others listed below, communicating it in writing to INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU at the address located at Calle de Xavier Nogues nave 6, 08911 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain, or by email to the email address: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed and will be incorporated into our files in order to give an effective response or provision of the requested services. In this sense, the user expressly consents to the processing of their personal data sent to INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU, for the purposes indicated in this document.
You can free of charge, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access to your personal data
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data or to have incomplete data completed
- Right of Cancellation.
- Right of Opposition to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes or in those cases in which they are subject to treatment based on our legitimate interest, in which case we will stop processing your personal information for such purposes (unless, not being the case of direct marketing we can prove compelling legitimate interests that may prevail over the interests, the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects).
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, which will be delivered to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for the treatment, when this is technically possible.
- Right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions
- Revoke your consent in relation to the treatments based on it,
- File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://sedeagpd.gob.es),
To exercise your rights you must submit a written request stating the following information:
- Name and surname of the interested party
- Photocopy of the ID of the interested party
- Request specifying the request
- Address for the purposes of notifications
- Date and signature of the applicant
In turn, we inform you that INTEC INDUSTRIAS TÉCNICAS SLU adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, All this, In no case will we carry out any of the following actions in relation to the personal data that are provided to us by the users of the Website:
- Transfer them to other persons or entities, without the prior consent of the interested party.
- Transfer them to other States, without the prior consent of the interested party.